Do you envy those people who always look effortlessly put-together? Do you want to have a memorable personal presence so you’re seen and taken seriously?
I’ll help you to use the rules of design to develop your own low-maintenance style and, as a huge bonus, to drop any body-related negativity.
Your concept of seeing myself as a piece of design has helped me take a different approach to my body as it is now and be less self-critical.J M., Hobart.
Colour and style – discover your own kind of cool
Find your own kind of cool. This package gives you a colour consultation to find your most flattering palette of colours plus a supported series of steps that use colour theory and design thinking* to identify elements within your features, body shape, proportions and personality. Learn to dress so that your appearance reflects who you are as a person.
- email me photographs (all instructions will be provided) and I’ll identify the colours that work beautifully with your natural colouring – including your very best ‘signature’ colours. I use the Absolute Colour System, which has 18 different palettes to ensure a nuanced analysis, and show you what I see, so you have the skills to change your look when your colouring changes
- receive your colours as a portable swatch you can keep on your phone – this is part of the Absolute Colour System, which has 18 different palettes to ensure a nuanced analysis
- receive a comprehensive information booklet on how to use your swatch to create a wardrobe of mix-and-match clothes
- get my advice on your face shape, body shape and proportions and ways to see and work with these as design elements
- learn how to choose flattering hairstyles, glasses shapes, size of jewellery, size and density of patterns, hat shapes and more
- develop a style mood board to identify your style personality so you can evolve it over time
- learn how to build on the wardrobe you own, using pieces you love, to look and feel like confident
- chat to me online throughout the process
- receive follow-up emails that links you to resources and info to extend your learning
- bonus 1: get six months access to Stylist In Your Pocket – my service that allows you to ask my opinion on anything you’re thinking of buying or anything style-related
- bonus 2: you can hereafter happily ignore advice given in books or articles with titles like: Dress Like a French Girl or Four Essential Pieces Every Man Needs in his Wardrobe etc.
You’ll get self-paced information plus you can chat to me any time by email. We’ll also have an intensive one-on-one video call session.
Finding your own kind of cool is personal and supported – I only take on a small number of clients at one time so I can give them my attention. You can set the pace that works for you. Some people want to do it in a few weeks, others are happy to do the colour section and digest that (it can change the way you see yourself) and then work on the others over a few months.
Finding your own kind of cool costs AUD$1320 (inc GST). We can work out an installment plan if you want to discuss that on a call.
Have fun, learn a lot about design and switch off your inner critic while working out the elements of your personal style so you can put together outfits with confidence.
Book a free 20 minute chat with me by clicking the button below or book now and start preparing for your colour consultation immediately.
Personal branding – build a comfortable and credible brand based on your personality and natural features
Are you the face of your business? I can help you to burnish your personal branding while looking and sounding natural, credible, approachable and professional.
Colour and personal style: I’ll find your stunning personal colour palette based on your natural colouring. You can use your signature colours for your clothing and accessories, in your branding, for your head-shots … wherever you like. Some people even choose office furnishings in their colours. I’ll also help you to develop a personal style of fabulous clothes and accessories that fit your work-life.
Words: I can help you to find your voice in all your written material, so your online profiles, web copy and bios sound like you.
Presentation: My coaching services will allow you to gain confidence in your speech-writing and speaking skills, to use humour and to make connections quickly with other people.
I’ll share tips and tricks from my experience as a professional communicator, stand-up comedian, speaker and politician.
Tailored and confidential service. Talk to me and I’ll give you a plan and a price. These services start at AUD$1697 + GST.
Book a free 20 minute chat with me if you’d like to know more about how we might work together. It’s obligation free and I’ll happily give you some tips on your branding.
*What do I mean by design thinking?
Design concepts include colour, shape, repetition, texture, scale, balance, harmony and contrast. I’ll show you how to look at yourself and see elements of design. Learning to see yourself objectively not only switches off your inner critic, but it also allows you to dress so your appearance communicates effectively. That might mean fitting in, standing out, encouraging collaboration, inviting creativity …
Regardless of whether you like to wear traditionally feminine or masculine clothes, or both, or neither, design thinking can help you to show up looking like your best self.
You’ll find that your new knowledge spills over into other aspects of your life too. The elements of design are everywhere.