Have you always envied people who look put-together?
It’s a myth that some people just ‘have it’ and others … well, don’t.
You can work with what you have – your natural colouring and features – to reinvent your appearance so you bloom.
See for yourself how the right colours make you look healthy and energised and bring attention to your face, so you’re seen and heard.
Let’s discover your best colours in a personal draping session.
If you want to look put-together with minimal effort, this is for you.
Show up as your best self and be seen and heard
What are your clothes telling the world about you? Are you dressing for yourself? For work? To stand out? Fit in? I can help you to find the colours that make you look amazing even without makeup, and which express your personality.
I’d love to help you to feel terrific about yourself, whether you enjoy dressing up, or are low-key and want to look put-together with little effort. I can help you to use colour to develop a powerful personal presence.
What will you get?
- A pre-session Skype call to get acquainted and answer your questions before our draping session
- A positive and motivating two hour session together with lots of laughs
- Your own palette of gorgeous colours that go together. You can take your set of colour swatches with you when you shop and easily find the best colours for yourself
- Your special va-voom signature colours that really light you up. These will be your secret weapons in fabulosity. Use them for your accessories, for whole outfits when you want to stand out, for the colours on your website, homewares …
- Insights into how the colour, contrast and shapes in your features can be repeated or highlighted or blended – use what you have and reinvent it into your personal style
- Some simple guidelines to help you choose the colours of your sunglasses, earrings, jackets, shoes etc without making expensive mistakes
- Evaluation of your existing make-up and ideas of how to use what you have with your new palette
- Useful notes to refer back to after our session
- Post-session email and text conversations with me to check on anything you’re worried about.
How does it work?
I’ll ‘do’ your colours in a personal session. I’m based in Hobart, Tasmania (Australia), so see most of my clients here, but I can see clients elsewhere by arrangement.
In our two hours together I’ll drape you with different coloured fabric swatches so we can see which ones look best with your eyes, skin and hair – the ones that light you up. The system I use is based on the Munsell colour system and it contains 18 different palettes. At the end of our two hour consultation you’ll get a customised swatch palette you can carry with you, with your very best colours tagged, and advice about hair and makeup. You can also send me questions or text me pictures of anything you have questions about after our session.