Can’t decide what you want? Or perhaps you want to try a little of everything, with complete freedom to start and finish whenever you like?
Smorgasbord is a skills development program that lets you try a little of all kinds of things so you can get writing without committing to a particular genre or style.
This program is for you if you:
- have trouble admitting that you want to write
- keep promising yourself you’ll make time to write, but not doing it
- aren’t sure what kind of writing you want to try – or even what’s possible
- want your writing to be fun, without pressure.
- had bad experiences at school or with someone who told you that writing wasn’t for you.
The results you’ll achieve:
- writing every single day, even when you think it’s impossible
- trying different kinds of writing you’d possibly never considered – potentially finding some new talents
- the chance to get over a lot of your inbuilt resistances and criticisms by cleverly working around them
- the opportunity to try a range of tools so you can uncover all kinds of options that work for you
- having fun with words
- really owning the name, ‘writer’
- a keen appetite to keep on writing.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you want to be the first to know when Smorgasbord is launched.